That break we were supposed to have after our blog tour? Didn't happen - for either of us. Even when I wasn't blog hopping or commenting for a week, I came back and posted. And then I was working on a secret project - you'll hear about that really soon.
Here are some of the things we have going on:
- We joined a group of YA indie authors for a Black Friday - Cyber Monday extravaganza.
- We're having another group freebie on December 14 and 15th. If you like us on Facebook, you'll receive an invitation to the event. If not, we'll probably track you down anyway ;)
- Givin' Up The Ghost is on GoodReads for a print book giveaway, Neverlove just closed.
- We're involved in another YA Indie Christmas event - that's coming soon, too.
- Angela is doing an online autographed paperback sale from her author blog with some other indie friends.
- I'm planning (it's a secret, mwahahahah!) an event with another author for January.
- Angela is working on the second book in the Shadow Jumpers (Neverlove) series (I read the first page and OMG! That's all I can say).
- I'm working on the second book in the Indigo Eady (Givin' Up The Ghost) series.
- Angela is working on a middle-grade book (I read the first chapter - you are going to love it!) and a couple of novellas.
- I have a novella planned.
- We have projects planned together - and we're not telling yet *winks*.